Welcome to UDA, The best of the best.
Sign in to join in on the fun.
Welcome to UDA, The best of the best.
Sign in to join in on the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome!SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ultimate Duel Academy.
You can pick a tester to test you here.
Read and abide by our academy rule's here.
Here is where most of our fun stuff happens.
All of your important announcement's are here.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Henryxp's testing office
idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:17 pm by Dark Bey

» Riceball's testing room :D
idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:30 pm by Azrael232

» pipoloi1999's room
idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:26 pm by Skylark

» Triggerman8099's Room
idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:04 pm by MrGorz

» MrGorz Room
idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:03 pm by MrGorz

» War Test/Tournament
idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:02 am by Skylark

» Dragonclaw's Room
idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:00 am by Skylark

» Shiro's Room
idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:59 am by Skylark

» BasedGod's room
idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:56 am by Skylark

UDAchat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

idk where to place this help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

idk where to place this help  Empty
PostSubject: idk where to place this help    idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:55 pm

ok in my live stream post

actually the movies r free and not ilegal

i got mine from piratebay.org witch means they r free Smile by the way its only ilegal if u selll the copied movies to make a profit since piratebay.org dose not sell anything to make a profit since comp[anies did try to to sue em they cant Smile besides streaming the vids i have rnt ilegal either Smile

only reasons why games or peopel who do movies get sued for crap is if the distribute the movies or games for money

yesu can make games like yugioh and have people pay to keep the game up but usen it for personal gains is ilegal

such as the issue bout world of warcraft they r targetting private servers but a 98% of all private servers only use the money to keep the core running only a few did get sued Smile

they need offical proof that im doin soemtin ilegal Smile withc on live stream im not uploading movies witch in their terms is ilegal i can however have u guys watch it from my pc liek a regular tv show as long im not uploading it to their site

ive done this for a while and in no way im violating live stream rules and these copies of movies r legit Smile i have them their on my pc for everyoens enjoyment not to distribute Smile

i have goen through the entire live stream terms and agrement

http://www.livestream.com/terms/generalterms

im not violating any rules

also live stream lets people live stream tv games etc movies

payperview =comming soon

on demand

etc

so how can this be ilegal

yes u can get movies for free any torrent sites can Smile look at other sites like anime movie sites

gameing sites dn is free Smile

their r things on the internet that r free

and its not really an open stream i can choose to have it on or off Smile and i ask those before istream if they want to watch a movie or what not Smile

and so far alot of the guildies here r my freind Smile

just wanted to clear this up i have used live stream like this for a few years already and no complaints or warnings no sueing why because live stream allows it ...... u can even read their faq
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: idk where to place this help    idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:04 am

Lmao like i said it all depends on where you live like in the US their pretty strict! but places like Germany and stuff their not (last time i heard) haha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: idk where to place this help    idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am

yea i live i nthe us but heare they say if only if u use it for personal gains such as selling or what not so yea i mean ive doen this for a year and no one gave me a warnign so what ever im doin is legal Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: idk where to place this help    idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:14 am

besides if it is ilegal they wonttargett he downloader theyll target the uploader and i never upload
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: idk where to place this help    idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:19 am

Lmao dude just cause you haven't been caught doesn't mean it isnt illegal haha and have you actually walked down to the police station or the court or asked your ISP provider if its okay?

and also i heard on the news and stuff they took away arrested the downloaders too so haha like Poland and the US

Lmao plus they arrested the 2 old admins of TPB

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: idk where to place this help    idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:50 am

then they must of done soemtin wrong in the us if u put it on comcast theyl jsut send u a letter of warning also in soem cases theyl send letter in mail or in e-mail they always say cops r gona be at ur door in such and such time but very very very rarley ever doo i mean coem on how many times do u hear the enws talkin bout peopel getting aressted for downloading movie torrents zilch well over here and my parents r news freaks

neways im sure they di soemtin wrong Smile

neways pretty much what the bill statesis that it will help By helping shut down rogue websites that profit from stolen films, television shows, and other counterfeit goods, this legislation will protect wages and benefits for the millions of middle-class workers who bring America’s creativity to life."

so yea...

they r mainly targetting anyone who makes a profit ive jsut looked up the bill so far i havent doen anythign ilegal

http://www.bestgrowthstock.com/stock-market-news/2011/05/26/us-bill-on-piracy-counterfeits-sent-to-full-senate/

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2011/05/senate-judiciary-committee-approves-anti-piracy-bill-.html

so pretty much nothing i did is still ilegal Smile u can look it up they all state in qoutes websites / people that profit from stolen films, television shows, and other counterfeit goods, this legislation will protect wages and benefits for the millions of middle-class workers who bring America’s creativity to life."

so even if u guys or i get sued we win their is no law suit ever frkn tiem i here bout this issue its always from soemoen who proffited

other times they ask u to stop they dont sue u unless they have proof u r benefitting in soem one way

so yea i have downloaded movies but im safe Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: idk where to place this help    idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:50 am

yea and tbp always wins
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: idk where to place this help    idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:40 am

Lmao no all they said was the kids downloaded movies they didnt try to sell or make profit just personal use but still haha

But okay why do they send the letters? if its not illegal and if its not then why waste sending letters and stuff xD

and also i know right lmao TPB is the most resilient torrent place xD

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: idk where to place this help    idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 am

then they should be free the next day if they didnt have any profit

neways idk why they do idk how people put stuff u get from int to comcast or what not

probly they download it from the int on comcast neways all the e-mail states fro mwhat i here is anoldegement that u r downlaoding a pirated content blah blah yippty yap from what i here though ik comcast has the option to browse web and download crap now and since comcast makes profit i guess they dotn wana be sued by companies who thinks they r stealing crap only reason they send a letter if they track u

dvd players prevent vertian files most people use to torrent movies this helps people from sellling the dvds dosnt mean its ilegal ik pirating crap is but its what u do with it and so far all they r looking at is what peopel do with what they download

in any case comcast dosent want anyone whoi pirates movies on their system to prevent law suits of people who r dumbasses that dotn wana share a song or a movie Smile and think their maken money off it

the warnign states their will be concequences for those who make profits of it and theyll coem to u if their suspicious Smile

me i only donwload to my pc idk how to put movie fiels onto cds ik hwo to put songs on to cds but everyoen does that now Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: idk where to place this help    idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:06 am

Moved to Ra Yellow?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: idk where to place this help    idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:18 am

dude......

"ilegal" is spelled I-L-L-E-G-A-L

(with 2 "L"s)

anyways... movie companies make their money buy selling tickets and selling dvd/blue-ray discs.

if you watch a movie you didn't pay for its stealing. point, blank, and simple. why do you think sites like YouTube and metacafe are always removing movies? its not just cuz they will get in trouble, its cuz you will get in trouble too. and if you get in trouble because you watched a illegal copy of a movie on youtube. then you might turn around and try to Sue YouTube.

idk how they do it in your country but the states if you watch a movie you didn't pay for its stealing.

there's this web site that was called ----->watch-movies. net<---- and this website has been shut down like 8 time and everytime they get shut down they change their URL but it only lasts about 6 months before they get shut down.

and on that website, all they do is post links to OTHER websites that stream free movies.

so no matter how you flip it its illegal.

and since forumotion is an American site they abide by America's laws, therefor posting movies no one paid for is illegal.
Back to top Go down
Skylark
Administrator
Administrator
Skylark

Favorite Deck : Gemini
Key card(s) : Supervise
Favorite YGO Series : Yu-Gi-Oh
DN Name* : Skylark, Blitzkrieg
Warning bar :
idk where to place this help  Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15idk where to place this help  Right_bar_bleue

Ultimate Points : 3679

PostSubject: Re: idk where to place this help    idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:07 am

i still don't really understand what this topic is about... but good job on not paying for movies... i guess
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: idk where to place this help    idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Dont post about illegal stuff on a forum. It can and will cause trouble in the end.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idk where to place this help    idk where to place this help  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

idk where to place this help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ra Yellow Dorm-
Jump to: