Welcome to UDA, The best of the best.
Sign in to join in on the fun.
Welcome to UDA, The best of the best.
Sign in to join in on the fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome!SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Ultimate Duel Academy.
You can pick a tester to test you here.
Read and abide by our academy rule's here.
Here is where most of our fun stuff happens.
All of your important announcement's are here.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Henryxp's testing office
Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:17 pm by Dark Bey

» Riceball's testing room :D
Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:30 pm by Azrael232

» pipoloi1999's room
Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:26 pm by Skylark

» Triggerman8099's Room
Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:04 pm by MrGorz

» MrGorz Room
Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:03 pm by MrGorz

» War Test/Tournament
Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:02 am by Skylark

» Dragonclaw's Room
Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:00 am by Skylark

» Shiro's Room
Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:59 am by Skylark

» BasedGod's room
Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:56 am by Skylark

UDAchat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Card Maker Of The Week V3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
henryxp
Administrator
Administrator
henryxp

Favorite Deck : evil-hero-sacred-crystal deck
Favorite YGO Series : Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's
DN Name* : henryxp
Warning bar :
Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Ultimate Points : 1001140

Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

aight you know how it goes so this time the theme is to make any fusion card of your choice after 3-5 are posted ill put up the poll winner will recieve 500 UDA Points and the title of Card King 3
Back to top Go down
https://ultimateduelacademy.forumotion.net

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:50 pm

just like a spell card that slipped out of my mind
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:57 pm

it would get banned huh? >Sad its not TOO crazy and powerful xD i just always wanted to make a 3200 atk monster for no reason but meh i still think i could possibly win
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:58 pm

worse effect
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:04 pm

hey im still in i jsut had to get some one i know to make the picture for me can i do that? and i got it all worked out basically and it seems realistic
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Not a fusion monster but still...   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:47 am

Thought it was interesting, not really cheap either but definitely a card somebody who is not an idiot would put in their deck.

Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 Create11
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:39 am

Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 453700 [img] this is my entry how u guys like it?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm

nice! - but the theme is fusion...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:19 pm

my card is a fusion card
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:40 pm

you are too late
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:46 pm

ur kidding me right?
that sucks ive been working on it for like 3 days -__-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:48 pm

i think it's done - 3 days? mines took me 5 minutes o_O
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:18 pm

cuz i had a friend do the pic thats why if it was jsut the card i wouldve been done ages ago
but i wanted a raw ass pic to go with it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:15 pm

your FRIEND did that pic?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:36 pm

yea i made the card info
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:59 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img851/3346/453700.jpg this is my fusion card
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 453700
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:00 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img851/3346/453700.jpg
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:04 pm

i think ur card looks good ^ but it is too late sorry bro maybe next time cuz i look forward to facing u in card maker of the week
Can we start voting or is too early too do that or have they already started
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:12 pm

u got my entry?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:01 am

im not trying to put the card down or anything but isnt this just like....a killed down version of rainbow dragon? thats just how i see it but...
Back to top Go down
Skylark
Administrator
Administrator
Skylark

Favorite Deck : Gemini
Key card(s) : Supervise
Favorite YGO Series : Yu-Gi-Oh
DN Name* : Skylark, Blitzkrieg
Warning bar :
Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 150 / 15Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Ultimate Points : 3679

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:44 am

lol, henry please make the poll

and would one of the admins PLEASE clean up this topic, so many double posts and spam it is rediculous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Maker Of The Week V3   Card Maker Of The Week V3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Card Maker Of The Week V3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2